Speak to an IT Consultant Now:
1 866 417 3945
A mid-senior level hardware support technician to manage a critical project for one of our biggest clients. The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in developing and managing cutting edge technology applications.
- Server Hardware and Virtualization.
- Provide in depth, support for large physical and virtual servers (Server+ Certification a plus).
- Provide high level support for a robust virtualization technology.
- Work with vendors (mainly HP, Cisco and VMWare) to understand the strategies, roadmaps of emerging technologies.
- Work with Engineering and Architecture to design scalable server architectures for critical business systems.
- Participate in root-cause analysis meetings, analyzing data, and developing solutions to improve performance and quality.
- Generate a detailed support documentation, SOPs, white papers and technology analysis reviews.
- Manage and monitor server capacity planning activities.
- HP and Cisco Bios/Firmware/Drivers/Software/Agents.
- Maintain documentation in Lotus Notes databases, IS DSRM Downtime Reports, IS Notes Server Downtime,
- Maintain/Document/Upgrade entire HP Blade C7000/C3000 infrastructure - OA Firmware, etc.
- Manage Remote Desktop Connection Manager server list.
- Participate in Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity planning and execution.
- Participate in 24x7 oncall support schedule.
If you meet or exceed the aforementioned qualifications, are passionate about IT and have a positive disposition, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
A+ Mobile Techs