Speak to an IT Consultant Now:
1 866 417 3945
Full-time, Regular / Permanent Position
Location: Hyderabad, TS
Hours: US Shift Timings
**Candidate must have EXCEPTIONAL spoken and written English – with an accent very easy for Americans to understand**
Location: HYD (work from home office eventually but not during the beginning orientation/training period), close to High Tech City preferred
This position requires evening into early morning hours shift, Monday-Friday with some possible weekend work depending on client demands.
- This is an IT Delivery/Project Manager (for US markets but based out of HYD remotely) position where you will use your education, professional experiences (must have hands-on field experience), judgment, and wisdom to be part of a cutting edge team of IT professionals on the IT infrastructure side as we grow quickly*.
- Candidate must have excellent knowledge of the IT Infrastructure side as it pertains to managing work orders for installing and maintaining the hardware components of a network, with expertise in low-voltage cabling (e.g. fiber/copper), routers/switches/patch panels/WAP's, racks, MDF/IDF, camera systems/DVR/NVR, etc.
- Good Knowledge of LAN/WAN infrastructure (fiber/copper cabling, MDF/IDF, Switches/Patch Panels, MDF/IDF/WAPs, etc.).
- Field experience working as a hands-on network engineer on the infrastructure side is a plus
- Experience with dealing directly with clients and managing IT projects from creation through delivery.
- Experience with managing support team members as a leader and decision-maker.
- Strong understanding of the hardware/infrastructure side of the onsite IT support side of IT (e.g. fiber, copper cable, switches, routers, racks, WAPs, Cameras -- MDF/IDF, low-voltage cabling components such as jacks, rj45's, faceplates, conduit, etc.) -- we can offer additional training as long as you have a strong foundation in this space.
- Expertise with O365 suite -- knows Outlook/Excel/Word perhaps even ppt, etc.
- Highly organized
- Can adapt and learn Multiple CMS's, we will train
- Great communicator and forthcoming
- Highly organized
If you meet or exceed the aforementioned qualifications, are passionate about IT and have a positive disposition, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
A+ Mobile Techs
Onsite IT Support