Speak to an IT Consultant Now:
1 866 417 3945
Jr IT Delivery Manager
IT Infrastructure - USA Markets
Location: Hyderabad, TS - INDIA (work from home office eventually but not during the beginning orientation/training period), close to High Tech City preferred
USA WORK TIMINGS: Monday-Friday with some possible weekend work depending on client demands.
**Candidate must have EXCEPTIONAL spoken and written English – with accent very easy for Americans to understand**
**Candidates local to HYD only please as we are augmenting our existing team in HYD**
**Freshers with a solid education in IT Networks / with Computer Science Engineering Can Apply**
- This is a Junior IT Delivery / Jr Project Manager (Jr IT PM for US markets but based out of HYD remotely) position where you will use your education, professional experiences (must have hands on field experience), judgement and wisdom to be part of a cutting edge team of IT professionals on the IT infrastructure side as we grow quickly.
- Candidate must have excellent knowledge of the IT Infrastructure side as it pertains to managing work orders for installing and maintaining the hardware components of a network, with expertise in low-voltage cabling (e.g. fiber/copper), routers/switches/patch panels/WAP’s, racks, MDF/IDF, camera systems/DVR/NVR, etc.
- We are augmenting a team in HYD already, so there will be some face to face requirements, but this is mostly a work from home opportunity.
- This opportunity has great exposure to senior exec’s and has upward mobility for those who accel in their role.
- Good Knowledge of LAN/WAN infrastructure (fiber/copper cabling, MDF/IDF, Switches/Patch Panels, MDF/IDF/WAPs, etc.).
- Field experience working as a hands-on network engineer on the infrastructure side is a plus
- Experience with dealing directly with clients and managing IT projects from creation through delivery.
- Experience with managing support team members as a leader and decision-maker.
- Strong understanding of the hardware/infrastructure side of the onsite IT support side of IT (e.g. fiber, copper cable, switches, routers, racks, WAPs, Cameras -- MDF/IDF, low-voltage cabling components such as jacks, rj45's, faceplates, conduit, etc.) -- we can offer additional training as long as you have a strong foundation in this space.
- Expertise with O365 suite -- knows Outlook/Excel/Word perhaps even ppt, etc.
- Highly organized
- Can adapt and learn Multiple CMS's, we will train
- Great communicator and forthcoming
- Team player
- Highly organized
If you meet or exceed the aforementioned qualifications, are passionate about IT and have a positive disposition, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
A+ Mobile Techs